Where can your annual compliance process save your company money?
Meeting annual state property tax compliance filing requirements can be cumbersome and complicated. By engaging our experienced team of property tax specialists will add hours to your day for other, more strategic areas of your job responsibilities. We ease the burden of your annual business property tax compliance responsibilities while offering tax efficiency planning during our engagements.
We’ll help you maintain full compliance with jurisdictional filing requirements and avoid penalty and interest amounts for late return filings, payments, and “under-reporting” assessable property. Our goal is that your business pays the right amount of property tax – not a penny more or a penny less!
Our annual compliance process includes the following steps:
- Review prior year return and return methodologies.
- Obtain current year fixed asset downloads
- Identify potential planning opportunities
- Report taxable personal property based upon the correct tax jurisdictions
- Sign all personal property tax returns as preparer or authorized agent
- Compare return values with assessment notices or tax statements
- Communicate our findings and recommendations prior to client bill payment