Industrial manufacturers and distributors are typically able to free up hundreds of thousands of dollars by examining their
annual property tax burden.
For businesses who operate within the industrial and manufacturing industries, property taxes are likely your first or second largest tax burden. Unfortunately, chances are they are too large of a burden. In recent years, we have seen that as much as 80% of industrial assessments are inaccurate.
Leveraging property tax incentives and properly reviewing your property tax assessments can help your company free up cash that can be reallocated to other, more strategic growth areas. But, doing it alone can be complex, and you’ve got a business to run.
JM Tax Advocates and our diverse and knowledgeable team have extensive local and national experience in reducing real estate and personal property taxes for industrial manufacturing and warehousing clients nationwide by providing thorough property tax review, property tax compliance, and economic incentive procurement services.
Through our property tax review and incentive procurement unearthing inaccuracies with their assessments, our industrial manufacturing clients typically enjoy lower tax levels by as much as 10% – 50%. JM Tax Advocates helps business owners free up hundreds of thousands of dollars for their operation.
Comprehensive property tax compliance audits provided by our team can also help you avoid devastating, yet avoidable, penalties and fines. Partnering with a trusted tax advocate will ease the burden of your annual industrial property tax compliance demands while freeing up time to actually run your business.
JM Tax Advocates has helped our clients by impacting their industrial property taxes in the following ways.
- Food manufacturer’s property taxes reduced by $20 million via personal property tax compliance planning, audit defense, real property tax appeals, and incentive procurement strategies.
- The overall property tax burden of an international automotive manufacturer’s property taxes was reduced by $7.1 million while assisting with property tax compliance planning, real property tax appeals, and incentive procurement strategies.
- A meat processor’s real estate taxes were lowered by $240,000.
- Personal property tax filings of heavy industrial manufacturer were modified which secured a $1 million annual, perpetuating savings opportunity.
- Assessments of a major food ingredients manufacturer were lowered and as a result, the company realized an economic benefit of $1.7 million along with ongoing, annual savings of $400,000.
JM Tax Advocates can help lower industrial manufacturer property taxes and make a significant impact on their bottom line. Contact us today.